By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
As members of the militia all patriots who possess high capacity magazines do so for the public good.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago