In response to:
Schumer has been a notorious traitor as long as he has been in government. Even when he was in the House I remember him running interference for traitors during the House hearings on the Waco massacre. As a Senator his attacks on America have become more powerful. And if Reid ever retires (or is retired by his constituents somehow waking up), Schumer is the one most likely to replace him. This will greatly increase his ability to levy war on the Republic. This says much about those who send him to the Senate to represent them. And it says a great deal about the Democratic Party, whose representatives in the Senate would select this traitor as their leader.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago