In response to:
Schumer has been a notorious traitor as long as he has been in government. Even when he was in the House I remember him running interference for traitors during the House hearings on the Waco massacre. As a Senator his attacks on America have become more powerful. And if Reid ever retires (or is retired by his constituents somehow waking up), Schumer is the one most likely to replace him. This will greatly increase his ability to levy war on the Republic. This says much about those who send him to the Senate to represent them. And it says a great deal about the Democratic Party, whose representatives in the Senate would select this traitor as their leader.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago