In response to:
Schumer has been a notorious traitor as long as he has been in government. Even when he was in the House I remember him running interference for traitors during the House hearings on the Waco massacre. As a Senator his attacks on America have become more powerful. And if Reid ever retires (or is retired by his constituents somehow waking up), Schumer is the one most likely to replace him. This will greatly increase his ability to levy war on the Republic. This says much about those who send him to the Senate to represent them. And it says a great deal about the Democratic Party, whose representatives in the Senate would select this traitor as their leader.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 3 hours ago