In response to:
Schumer has been a notorious traitor as long as he has been in government. Even when he was in the House I remember him running interference for traitors during the House hearings on the Waco massacre. As a Senator his attacks on America have become more powerful. And if Reid ever retires (or is retired by his constituents somehow waking up), Schumer is the one most likely to replace him. This will greatly increase his ability to levy war on the Republic. This says much about those who send him to the Senate to represent them. And it says a great deal about the Democratic Party, whose representatives in the Senate would select this traitor as their leader.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago