In response to:
Schumer has been a notorious traitor as long as he has been in government. Even when he was in the House I remember him running interference for traitors during the House hearings on the Waco massacre. As a Senator his attacks on America have become more powerful. And if Reid ever retires (or is retired by his constituents somehow waking up), Schumer is the one most likely to replace him. This will greatly increase his ability to levy war on the Republic. This says much about those who send him to the Senate to represent them. And it says a great deal about the Democratic Party, whose representatives in the Senate would select this traitor as their leader.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 5 hours ago