In response to:
The next phase: The establishment of the private health care market for the rich and famous. Health care retainers will keep quality care on 24/7 status for the elites. Meanwhile, its single payer for the masses. In other words, Communist utopia! With no incentive or competition available, health care personnel will slowly devolve into robot-like workers that provide substandard care in a filthy environment. If you think this a fantasy, go to a VA hospital. Witness whether the staff shows empathy. Examine for cleanliness. Talk to the disgruntled patients. This experience is health care without incentive or competition. Enjoy it Obozo lovers.
- Tunisians go to the polls today, and I go with them. Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Matthew Miller really did want to stay in North Korea Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- ObamaCare 2016: If you like your plan, you’ll love it when we pick a different one Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The ultimate Friday document dump? 30,000 Lerner e-mails magically appear Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Reality check: We don’t need “comprehensive anything” out of Congress, thanks. Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago