In response to:
The next phase: The establishment of the private health care market for the rich and famous. Health care retainers will keep quality care on 24/7 status for the elites. Meanwhile, its single payer for the masses. In other words, Communist utopia! With no incentive or competition available, health care personnel will slowly devolve into robot-like workers that provide substandard care in a filthy environment. If you think this a fantasy, go to a VA hospital. Witness whether the staff shows empathy. Examine for cleanliness. Talk to the disgruntled patients. This experience is health care without incentive or competition. Enjoy it Obozo lovers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 13 hours ago