In response to:
The next phase: The establishment of the private health care market for the rich and famous. Health care retainers will keep quality care on 24/7 status for the elites. Meanwhile, its single payer for the masses. In other words, Communist utopia! With no incentive or competition available, health care personnel will slowly devolve into robot-like workers that provide substandard care in a filthy environment. If you think this a fantasy, go to a VA hospital. Witness whether the staff shows empathy. Examine for cleanliness. Talk to the disgruntled patients. This experience is health care without incentive or competition. Enjoy it Obozo lovers.
- NFL Week 16 open thread Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Luke 1:26–38 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Irony: WaPo editorial calls on Rolling Stone editor to resign while endorsing narrative journalism Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The time is past for Bill de Blasio to resign Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago