In response to:
The next phase: The establishment of the private health care market for the rich and famous. Health care retainers will keep quality care on 24/7 status for the elites. Meanwhile, its single payer for the masses. In other words, Communist utopia! With no incentive or competition available, health care personnel will slowly devolve into robot-like workers that provide substandard care in a filthy environment. If you think this a fantasy, go to a VA hospital. Witness whether the staff shows empathy. Examine for cleanliness. Talk to the disgruntled patients. This experience is health care without incentive or competition. Enjoy it Obozo lovers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush to CPAC: Yes, I support a path to legalization for illegal immigrants Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain aide: Scott Walker is a ‘dumba**’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Sharon Stone sued over events in Chevron Shakedown Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- On his way out the door, Eric Holder race-baits one last time Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Internet finally fulfills its promise with global debate over what color a dress is Allahpundit 6 hours ago