In response to:
The next phase: The establishment of the private health care market for the rich and famous. Health care retainers will keep quality care on 24/7 status for the elites. Meanwhile, its single payer for the masses. In other words, Communist utopia! With no incentive or competition available, health care personnel will slowly devolve into robot-like workers that provide substandard care in a filthy environment. If you think this a fantasy, go to a VA hospital. Witness whether the staff shows empathy. Examine for cleanliness. Talk to the disgruntled patients. This experience is health care without incentive or competition. Enjoy it Obozo lovers.
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 33 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago