Maybe if Menendez were a contestant on "The Bachelor," he'd finally command more widespread female attention. For their part, the Democratic women on Capitol Hill seem as uninterested in the alleged exploitation of...
The Femocrats shriek loudly when someone suggests that perhaps $10/month for contraception should be a personal responsibility and not an addtiotional burden of the ever-shrinking taxpayer pool. They squawk when someone suggests the immorality and human rights abuse that is the practice of suctioning out the brains of viable 7 month old babies. They moan and wail if a (democrat) women in a power position (Clinton, Rice) is questioned directly on their performance. When real harm is perpretrated on women worldwide and at home - silence is the path - their biases and hypocritical allegiences cannot withstand the spotlight of truth. There are no dancing vaginas for issues that are truly vital, not only for women, but for the nation.
Put on your shocked faces: Since my bipartisan call last week for Democratic women to join the Ladies Against Senator Sleaze-Bob movement, not a single Democratic woman in Washington has signed up. Here's the thing. The brewing scandal involving N.J. Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez, the new chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, is not just a "sex scandal." It's a crony corruption scandal of sordid, soap operatic proportions.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago