Answer: Nearly a dozen times, including the 2009 massacre of three Pittsburgh police officers (which lib journos falsely blamed on Fox News, Glenn Beck and the "heated, apocalyptic rhetoric of the anti-Obama forces"); the 2009 suicide insurance scam/murder hoax of Kentucky census worker Bill Sparkman (which New York magazine falsely blamed on Rush Limbaugh, "conservative media personalities, websites and even members of Congress"); the 2009 Holocaust museum shooting...
"Suspected cop killer praises Tebow"- this is the headline from MSN. When the manifesto is on the other foot, the story is all about blame the criminal - not his methods, not his ideology. Only when there is even a hint of right-leaning tendencies, does the story become about the "why" and not the "who". "Hypocrite" as applied to the left, as become as meaingless as "racist" reflexively hurled at the right.
Question: How many times over the past four years have exploitative liberal journalists and Democratic leaders rushed to pin random acts of violence on the tea party, Republicans, Fox News and conservative talk radio?
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago