Despite freezing temperatures in Washington, DC on Sunday, thousands of climate activists gathered for the Forward on Climate Rally, urging President Obama to take a stand against climate change and reject the Keystone pipeline. MRC’s Dan Joseph joined them to find out what they thought about Al Gore selling Current TV to the oil-funded ‘news’ outlet, Al Jazeera. Oddly enough, they were either OK with it or were totally clueless about the deal. Based on some of the responses, however, there’s a good chance they A) have no idea Al Gore is supposed to be the face of clean...
In response to:
Portland to Cut Down Giant Sequoia for Bike Path source: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Fighting-to-save-their-Sequoia-191930631.html When lefty causes collide....
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 17 minutes ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago