Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
O'Reilly brought up the worsening unemployment/income stats for black Americans because of Powell's "dark vein" comments to posit the question of why the black vote was so overwhelmingly for Obama the second time around when his first four years did nothing to better life for those constituents. Powell knew that, of course, but disingenously played the race card yet again. When the questions get hard, when the truth peeks out, shut it down with a cry of "racist" - discussion over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago