First, it was a random mob upset about a video that spun out of control. Then, it was a planned attack because of a video, but not planned far in advance. Finally, officials in the Obama administration including White House Press Secretary Jay Carney and Hillary Clinton admitted the murders of four Americans inside the U.S. consulate in Libya was in fact a terrorist attack. President Obama still refuses to say the word "terrorist" to describe what happened. Now, Hillary Clinton is suggesting a link between Al Qaeda and the attack. No way, you think? They only raised their...
In response to:
The woman who ranks high on polls re: women we admire, women of influence etc., has a pattern for letting the men in her life make her look like a doormat and a fool. Politics make strange bedfellows, but wouldnt a truly strong, independent woman have enough self-respect to push back, if only to maintain a shred of dignity? You, madam, are a compliant victim - not a role model.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago