After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
O.K. O.K. I believe the dumbocraps when they say that blacks, the poor and the elderly are too stupid to get a picture ID. How does one live in this country without having to show an ID at some point in time. Remember the pictures of the Iraqui's proudly holding up their ink stained index finger, we cannot do this for whatever reason. Maybe someone with eight inked fingers would attract attention. There IS NO VOTER FRAUD, and the fact that "Lost or misplaced ballots" ( I forgot that they were in the trunk of my car) are predominantly for dembocrats is just a coincidence. Move on nothing to see here.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago