After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
O.K. O.K. I believe the dumbocraps when they say that blacks, the poor and the elderly are too stupid to get a picture ID. How does one live in this country without having to show an ID at some point in time. Remember the pictures of the Iraqui's proudly holding up their ink stained index finger, we cannot do this for whatever reason. Maybe someone with eight inked fingers would attract attention. There IS NO VOTER FRAUD, and the fact that "Lost or misplaced ballots" ( I forgot that they were in the trunk of my car) are predominantly for dembocrats is just a coincidence. Move on nothing to see here.
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago