After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
O.K. O.K. I believe the dumbocraps when they say that blacks, the poor and the elderly are too stupid to get a picture ID. How does one live in this country without having to show an ID at some point in time. Remember the pictures of the Iraqui's proudly holding up their ink stained index finger, we cannot do this for whatever reason. Maybe someone with eight inked fingers would attract attention. There IS NO VOTER FRAUD, and the fact that "Lost or misplaced ballots" ( I forgot that they were in the trunk of my car) are predominantly for dembocrats is just a coincidence. Move on nothing to see here.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 5 hours ago