Russia: Update. A Russian general went on TV to prove that he was not dead in Syria, as the Syrian opposition claimed. The problem is that the spelling of the general's name did not match the spelling of the general the Syrian opposition claim to have killed.
Part of the problem is the transliteration between Arabic and Cyrillic. The guy who claimed he was not dead admitted that he had been in Syria and served as an advisor to the al Asad Defense Ministry.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014