Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Dennis2780 Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 5:23 PM
You've been brainwashed by Republican consultants (see Karl Rove). They tell us we have to nominate guys like Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney so we can get those "moderates." And then we lose again. Conservatives had the PERFECT weapon to run against Obama in 2012; it was called Obamacare (look what that weapon did for us in 2010). So what did the consultant class do? They went out and secured the nomination of Mitt Romney, the only major candidate who could NOT credibly run against Obamacare. I just don't think "stupid" is a strong enough word for that kind of ineptitude.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Dennis2780 Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 5:15 PM
Well said. Do you know the difference between a Democrat in a controversy and a Republican in a controversy? The Democrat will have his entire party behind him, circling the wagons and screaming into every microphone and camera they can find that Republicans are racists, misogynists, and homophobes. The Republican will try to find the nearest emergency room to remove the bullets from fellow Republicans while others in his party race to the nearest microphone or camera they can find to apologize. I don't know if the GOP has an official flag, but if they do, I know what color it is -- yellow.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Dennis2780 Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 4:03 AM
Don't get your knickers in a twist, Ms. Coulter. The Republicans will win the Senate, even though they have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. Name me even ONE thing they have done that would make me stand up and cheer. Name me even one principle they would stand and fight for (and don't cite the 2nd Amendment because they would roll over on that in a New York second if the NRA weren't holding a gun to their heads). And I'll tell you why we run more than one candidate in primaries. It's because we're fed up with RINOs, and it's because we want candidates who will actually have the courage to push back against Liberals instead of running to hide under their desks. Don't ask me why I'm at war with the GOP; ask them because they are the ones who declared war. And nothing you can say or do will EVER make me forget what the GOP did in Mississippi. Finally, I will be delighted to give you my address on one condition -- that you give me your address so I can track you down after the Republicans have won the Senate and then sit back on their hands and do zippo to advance the principles of Conservatism. I won't drown you, however, because that would be too kind. I will bind you to a chair and force you to look at pictures of Senator Lisa Murkowski and pictures of Senator Thad Cochran, and pictures of Senator Lindsey Graham until you start vomiting. I estimate that will occur in about 10 seconds.
I'll NEVER vote Democrat, but if you vote Republican and expect them to actually push for changes, then you'll get what you deserve. Name me ONE principle they stand for. Liberals villify and attack Conservatives EVERY day, and what does the GOP do in reply? NOTHING! They are spineless cowards, and they clearly see the Tea Party as a bigger enemy than Liberals. The only thing I'll give the GOP is my contempt.
How can this be? Those professional know-it-alls in the GOP, guys like Carl Rove, ASSURED us that all we had to do to win the Senate was keep all those crazy Tea Party candidates off the ballot. If we did that, Nirvana could be realized. Now, it looks like we can't even win a Senate seat in a state that Mitt Romney carried in 2012. I'll "steal" the old joke about lawyers: What do you have when you have 200 Republican consultants at the bottom of the ocean? Answer: A good start.
Where do I go for my punishment? I know I'll need it because I WHOLEHEARTEDLY intend to be disloyal to this gang of spineless wimps who refuse to speak out and defend Conservatism and who run and hide under their desks every time a Liberal says, "Boo!" I heard their "declaration of war" against Conservatives and the Tea Party, and I welcome the opportunity to make them irrelevant. I will NEVER forget the utter betrayal they foisted on us in Mississippi. And why should any of us fear them? They have no guts and no principles. How can they ever defeat us?

Quit Defending Abuse

Dennis2780 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 9:34 PM
You need to do some research before displaying your lack of knowledge. Peterson is still getting paid; he just isn't allowed to play. When he is found guilty (I've seen the pictures of the damage he inflicted on a defenseless 4 year old, so I'm 100% certain of his conviction), THEN he will lose his paycheck as well, and he will never play pro football again. I also suspect the NFL will find some way to exclude him from being accepted into the Hall of Fame. I agree with other posters here that the man needs help, and I haven't been convinced that he is inherently cruel. But one thing Conservatives have supposedly always believed in is that each of us must take responsibility for our actions.

Quit Defending Abuse

Dennis2780 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 5:07 PM
Have you seen the pictures of the damage done to this defenseless 4 year old? If you haven't, I would urge you to do so IMMEDIATELY. At least one of the blows inflicted by Adrian Peterson struck this boy's testicles. Are you actually going to defend that kind of behavior? And are you really going to attack someone for condemning it? What could this boy have POSSIBLY done to deserve being beaten on his testicles? If you think that is acceptable behavior in a parent, I weep for you.

Quit Defending Abuse

Dennis2780 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 4:43 PM
I've seen the photos of the damage done to the 4 year old child, and I would urge anyone who wants to take a position on this issue to carefully review that evidence BEFORE staking out their ground. At least one of the blows Adrian Peterson inflicted on the defenseless 4 year old landed on the child's testicles. I want to see Sean Hannity or anyone else stand up and defend that behavior. It is simply indefensible. Having said that, I can still understand some people's unwillingness to accept the howls of self-righteous anger bloviating from sports journalists. I would have said that any urge to defend Ray Rice or Adrian Peterson was completely impossible UNTIL, that is, I had the sad misfortune to listen to Keith Olberman pontificate on the subject. If this pompous windbag argued that grass was green, or that the sun would rise tomorrow, I would still be tempted to disagree. Sometimes, it's hard to resist the urge to "shoot the messenger."

Can the Ray Rice Stoning Begin?

Dennis2780 Wrote: Sep 12, 2014 8:23 PM
I have no legal training whatsoever, so I'm hoping that someone who does have legal expertise can answer my question. Assuming that Janay Rice would not testify against her husband nor press charges against him (I'm basing this assumption on her actions and statements thus far), how difficult would it be for a district attorney to prosecute Ray Rice and obtain a conviction? Would the video, by itself, be enough evidence for a jury?