It seems Romney’s post-debate bounce in Ohio also had a discernible effect on the Senate race between Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown and Ohio’s state Treasurer Josh Mandel. In the month leading up to the debate Brown had a steady lead. Immediately after the debate, however, Rasmussen had the race tied at 46 among a survey of likely Ohio voters, moving the race from ‘Safe Democrat’ to ‘Toss-Up’. Six percent were undecided.
Outside groups have been
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago