In the 1967 comedy "A Guide for the Married Man," Joey Bishop's wife catches him in bed with another woman. As his wife stands at the bedroom door screaming at the sight, Bishop and the mistress calmly get up, make the bed and get dressed. The mistress leaves. Bishop nonchalantly sits down in the living room, lights up a pipe, picks up the newspaper and casually leafs through it. "What bed? What girl?" Bishop says. The wife begins to doubt her own eyes, even her sanity. Finally, she turns to Bishop and meekly asks what he wants for dinner. The culprit...
"Wright calls the criminal justice system racially biased against blacks. So does Obama." Elder continues to pander to cons to gain your acceptance. He knows full well the justice system is flawed. Fact: For every 10 white drug users, there are 4 black users. For every 6 black drug users sent to prison, only 4 white drug users are sent. This disparity also comes to light when wrongly convicted inmates are eventually proven innocent. The overwhelming majority are African American. Dallas County has an African American DA that has led the way in Tx in uncovering many Dallas flawed convictions. Now the question is how many more people of color have been unjustly imprisoned?
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago