In the 1967 comedy "A Guide for the Married Man," Joey Bishop's wife catches him in bed with another woman. As his wife stands at the bedroom door screaming at the sight, Bishop and the mistress calmly get up, make the bed and get dressed. The mistress leaves. Bishop nonchalantly sits down in the living room, lights up a pipe, picks up the newspaper and casually leafs through it. "What bed? What girl?" Bishop says. The wife begins to doubt her own eyes, even her sanity. Finally, she turns to Bishop and meekly asks what he wants for dinner. The culprit...
"Wright calls the criminal justice system racially biased against blacks. So does Obama." Elder continues to pander to cons to gain your acceptance. He knows full well the justice system is flawed. Fact: For every 10 white drug users, there are 4 black users. For every 6 black drug users sent to prison, only 4 white drug users are sent. This disparity also comes to light when wrongly convicted inmates are eventually proven innocent. The overwhelming majority are African American. Dallas County has an African American DA that has led the way in Tx in uncovering many Dallas flawed convictions. Now the question is how many more people of color have been unjustly imprisoned?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014