Pregnancy is unique. There is nothing that is not pregnancy that is like pregnancy. This is why it is impossible to find good parallels so people who want to criminalize abortions end up comparing terrified, pitiful, unwillingly pregnant teen girls to slaveowners demanding the return of their slaves and people who want it legal make pregnancy sound like the Kafkaesque of finding a famous violinist is using a person as a support system.
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 31 minutes ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago