Bouncing Ball Politics

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 9:44 AM
Not my ex. He is currently at Oxford University. He's not politically correct either about many things. He teaches finance and that is a fairly precise field.

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Women

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 9:08 AM
Pregnancy is unique. There is nothing that is not pregnancy that is like pregnancy. This is why it is impossible to find good parallels so people who want to criminalize abortions end up comparing terrified, pitiful, unwillingly pregnant teen girls to slaveowners demanding the return of their slaves and people who want it legal make pregnancy sound like the Kafkaesque of finding a famous violinist is using a person as a support system.

Bouncing Ball Politics

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 8:25 AM
I heard a story about a man driving down a street who saw a little box in the street. He thought it might be fun to drive over the box but instead went around it. In his rear-view mirror, he saw a small child get out of that box. WHEW!!!!!

Bouncing Ball Politics

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 8:00 AM
I was a housewife during the 11 year of my marriage. Film critic Pauline Kael once complained that "housewives in movies are stereotyped as mindless." However, someone once said I was "even smarter than" my husband -- a college professor.

Bouncing Ball Politics

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 7:57 AM
I wasn't advocating homemakers stampede into the paid labor market and/or office cubicles. I was pointing out that occupation homemaker might be improved through apartment or condo living.

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Women

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 6:51 AM
When abortion was illegal, it was not prosecuted as murder. Abortionists could get a few years in prison. Girls or women who sought abortions were rarely prosecuted. When it is again illegal, it will again be in its own special category. Abortionists will get a few years and the girls and women who seek abortions are unlikely to be prosecuted. All this "abortion is murder" talk seems overblown since it has not been prosecuted as murder.

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Women

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 6:27 AM
"The typical sex" act is an act that impregnates. 1 1/2 million pregnancies per year in America are aborted. Can something else become the typical sex act?

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Women

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 5:51 AM
I have close friends who are adopted and an adopted cousin. I'm not slandering adoptees as a group. That they are disproportionately represented in some areas is fact.

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Women

Denise67 Wrote: May 07, 2013 5:48 AM
The use of the word "forced" shouldn't be anathema as the law is all about force of one sort or another. Example: We are forced to pay taxes.

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Women

Denise67 Wrote: May 06, 2013 5:27 PM
I became interested in this man's story when I had a blog at Men's News Daily. Phyllis Schlafly wrote a column sympathetic to him entitled "Twenty Years for Having Sex With His Wife."