I told the Tea-Partier George Bush was a socialist and his urging of "re-capitalizing" was a clever Socialist ruse. The Tea-Partier clamored, "How?" I said, "Republicans are clever, they use code, they use the word 'recapitalize' to fool people because it sounds like capitalism. In fact, George Bush is a Socialist, he wants to redistribute wealth from the bottom upwards." Just ask yourself where did that capital to bail out the banks come from? Where does the capital for farm subsidies come from?
Romney's stated policies in business during the first presidential debate: champion the growth and development for the middle class. Until now, Romney's position was widely perceived as one of the biggest enemies to the middle class. One of his most powerful moments during the debate was the contrast he illustrated between the president’s decision to finance the five big banks, while allowing small banks to fail across America. Some credit should be given to the president, however, for his short-term policies to save the banks, and the wise business decision to make interest from the banks that were save through the...
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago