I told the Tea-Partier George Bush was a socialist and his urging of "re-capitalizing" was a clever Socialist ruse. The Tea-Partier clamored, "How?" I said, "Republicans are clever, they use code, they use the word 'recapitalize' to fool people because it sounds like capitalism. In fact, George Bush is a Socialist, he wants to redistribute wealth from the bottom upwards." Just ask yourself where did that capital to bail out the banks come from? Where does the capital for farm subsidies come from?
Romney's stated policies in business during the first presidential debate: champion the growth and development for the middle class. Until now, Romney's position was widely perceived as one of the biggest enemies to the middle class. One of his most powerful moments during the debate was the contrast he illustrated between the president’s decision to finance the five big banks, while allowing small banks to fail across America. Some credit should be given to the president, however, for his short-term policies to save the banks, and the wise business decision to make interest from the banks that were save through the...
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014