It's the answer to all their questions; it's the response to all those who oppose them.
In response to:
Let's talk of Republicans pandering to corporate interests. Republicans put the interests of corporations ABOVE the interests of the American people. Remember when Joe Barton(R) of Texas apologized to British Petroleum because Obama made them clean up the mess they created? Joe Barton apologizing to BP, is like the country of Israel, apologizing for the Holocaust to Germany. Just who does the Republican party represent?
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago