Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 49 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 2 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 4 hours ago