Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago