Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014