Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago