Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
q16, Is clearly superior to his moronicly-stupid-simpleton-detractors, The key to Tea Party Conservatives, Republicans, Cons-Independents winning the US Senate in 2014 is admitting that this guy is right about GB-2's, 2001-2009, M-E boondoggles ! Which are ongoing to this day, GB-2, a monumental Colossal National Disgrace and we are beyond stupid for letting him do this to us ! However, B-H-Clinton and BH-Obama are also Corrupt-Criminal-human-filthwaste-garbage, pro-Chinese-pro-Asian-pro-Mexican-pro-EU-pro-OPEC, anti-American-US-Traitors too !
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago