Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
The Rep Party was defeated by the Communist-Marxist-Socialist, Obama-Lib-Dems-Reid-Pelosi, women voters ! No matter what, the vast majority of minorities will always vote for them ! We must gain back the support of all; Moderate, Independent, Conservative, Republican, Libertarian, Constitutional, women voters ! By admitting and denunciating GB-2, Cheney, Rumsfeld, as Fake-Conservative, RINO-Neo-Con, ME-Oil-war-mongering-war-profiteer-serving-war-criminals, which they certainly were-are ! We've all been led by the most corrupt-criminal Rep-Party leaders and it's time to reaally break out of our chains ! The punishment for our criminal-neglect isn't 4 but 8 years of the anti-American-Comunist-Marxst-Socialst-Obama-Lib-Dems-Reid-Pelosi !
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago