Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
The Rep Party was defeated by the Communist-Marxist-Socialist, Obama-Lib-Dems-Reid-Pelosi, women voters ! No matter what, the vast majority of minorities will always vote for them ! We must gain back the support of all; Moderate, Independent, Conservative, Republican, Libertarian, Constitutional, women voters ! By admitting and denunciating GB-2, Cheney, Rumsfeld, as Fake-Conservative, RINO-Neo-Con, ME-Oil-war-mongering-war-profiteer-serving-war-criminals, which they certainly were-are ! We've all been led by the most corrupt-criminal Rep-Party leaders and it's time to reaally break out of our chains ! The punishment for our criminal-neglect isn't 4 but 8 years of the anti-American-Comunist-Marxst-Socialst-Obama-Lib-Dems-Reid-Pelosi !
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 4 hours ago