Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
9-11 was planned carried out by rogue elements in Saudi-Royal-Family-Govt ! Terrorism Expert Says: "Lloyds of London lawsuit shows that: Saudi Arabia was Involved in 9-11, but all of the condemning facts were covered up, after the Saudis quickly paid 100s-mlns-$$ to settle the lawsuit !" kcandassociates.org/pdfs/Saudi involvement latest.pdf 8-1990, Iraq: "CIA-Kuwait Memo is Proof of Plot to Destabilize Iraq, reveals Saudis have gone to the Dark Side supporting terrorists to attack USA. historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=alate0890ciamemo Jamie-Dimon Isn't Alone: 2007-09, 18 former, current Fed-Res Bank Dirs worked in banks, Corps that received over $4 trln in low-% loans from the Fed-Res. kcandassociates.org/pdfs/DimonIsNotAlone.pdf
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago