Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
9-11 was planned carried out by rogue elements in Saudi-Royal-Family-Govt ! Terrorism Expert Says: "Lloyds of London lawsuit shows that: Saudi Arabia was Involved in 9-11, but all of the condemning facts were covered up, after the Saudis quickly paid 100s-mlns-$$ to settle the lawsuit !" kcandassociates.org/pdfs/Saudi involvement latest.pdf 8-1990, Iraq: "CIA-Kuwait Memo is Proof of Plot to Destabilize Iraq, reveals Saudis have gone to the Dark Side supporting terrorists to attack USA. historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=alate0890ciamemo Jamie-Dimon Isn't Alone: 2007-09, 18 former, current Fed-Res Bank Dirs worked in banks, Corps that received over $4 trln in low-% loans from the Fed-Res. kcandassociates.org/pdfs/DimonIsNotAlone.pdf
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 4 hours ago