Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
crd, Is clearly superior to his moronicly-stupid-simpleton-detractors, The key to Tea Party Conservatives, Republicans, Cons-Independents winning the US Senate in 2014 is admitting that this guy is right about GB-2's, 2001-2009, M-E boondoggles ! Which are ongoing to this day, GB-2, a monumental Colossal National Disgrace and we are beyond stupid for letting him do this to us !
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014