Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
crd, Is clearly superior to his moronicly-stupid-simpleton-detractors, The key to Tea Party Conservatives, Republicans, Cons-Independents winning the US Senate in 2014 is admitting that this guy is right about GB-2's, 2001-2009, M-E boondoggles ! Which are ongoing to this day, GB-2, a monumental Colossal National Disgrace and we are beyond stupid for letting him do this to us !
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago