Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
helped destroy US manufacturing by cheap labor practices may be the ones re-creating manufactrng here, but under foreign provisions. There's an old saying that the borrower is slave to the lender, and with China owning so much US debt, this axiom is slowly becoming reality. The biggest Chinese controlled E-Z is just east of Long Beach CA. It's where many goods are trans-shipped after being unloaded from China Overseas Shipping Co, COSCO ships, which are owned by the Red Army. COSCO trucks are in Lng-Bch-CA all the time ! dailypaul.com/155091/257-foreign-trade-zones-across-america All of their ships, aircraft are dual purpose for military and civilian use. We don't have many merchant ships ! wnd.com/?pageId=257721
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago