Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
June-2011 - China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City south Of Boise Idaho ! It's no secret that America is in big trouble and the New World Order plan is the purposed way out by Corporate elitists that want to become ever so more powerful ! Just ask the residents of Boise, Idaho - they are about to have a 50 square mile self-contained Communist Chinese city plopped right into their backyard." June-2011 - China Wants To Construct A 50-Sq-Mile Self-Sustaining City south Of Boise Idaho ! It's no secret that America is in big trouble and the New World Order plan is the purposed way out by Corporate elitists that want to become ever so more powerful ! Just ask the residents of Boise, Idaho, they're about to have a 50
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 7 hours ago