As Barack Obama thrilled his supporters on Monday with his clarion call to action for the poor and the oppressed, young people across the country -- though in numbers somewhat smaller than were enthralled by their leader's words four years ago -- nodded in agreement. For this was about them, and Obama’s speech told them once again how great they are. Obama spoke to the "N Generation," those millions who, because they are the beneficiaries of the miracles of internet technology and instant, worldwide communications, believe firmly they know all and are entitled to everything; as the old song by Queen...
pinenee: Do you often confuse spouting self-aggrandizing platitudes (like your President) w/ rational dialogue? You're part of a Party that advocates perpetual institutional sexism/racism in the form of Affirmative Action/Quotas. Your Party is increasingly anti-white, anti-heterosexual and anti-male; hence the Democrat Party is bleeding white males and becoming the Party of entitled women-children and Hyphenated-Americans- not exactly a Big Tent.
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago