The 113th Congress is now in session. The gavels have been dropped in both the House and Senate. So, work on the People's Business has begun. The first bit of news was election of the speaker in the House., and at 1:20 p.m. ET the incumbent — Rep. John Boehner of Ohio — had enough votes to keep that post. Democrats, with...
They should have thrown the big cry baby out. He's useless. On another subject. Was anyone watching Biden the other night with Obama ? I really don't know who I hate more. Obama or Biden. The smirk on that creeps face. I do hope he runs for president. Can't wait to see Hillary wipe that smirk off his creepy old false tooth wrinkled face.
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago