The 113th Congress is now in session. The gavels have been dropped in both the House and Senate. So, work on the People's Business has begun. The first bit of news was election of the speaker in the House., and at 1:20 p.m. ET the incumbent — Rep. John Boehner of Ohio — had enough votes to keep that post. Democrats, with...
They should have thrown the big cry baby out. He's useless. On another subject. Was anyone watching Biden the other night with Obama ? I really don't know who I hate more. Obama or Biden. The smirk on that creeps face. I do hope he runs for president. Can't wait to see Hillary wipe that smirk off his creepy old false tooth wrinkled face.
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago