We have more than the two big problems of which Ms. Loudon wrote. The bigger problem is people breeding who shouldn't. I've thought for years that since we have to qualify for many varied licenses in this country, we should also license breeding, restricting the privilege to people who have sufficient mental capaciities and can house, feed, clothe and properly educate their offspring. The parents of the young murderer are to blame. A "father" who hadn't seen his son in two years and a damned fool "mother" who purchased lethal weapons, taught her mentally affected son how to use them, then didn't properly lock them away.
Anytime I hear leftists look for solutions I am skeptical. Speaking in Newtown, Connecticut, Obama stated with absolute resolution, "These tragedies must end, and to end them we must change." We have heard that word "change" before. We must change. OK. How exactly? A madman goes on a rampage and the rest of us must change?
Then Democrat operative, Kirsten Powers goes on Fox News and opines that we should make it easier to forcibly commit people. All Americans should be on alert; we have been warned exactly what is coming. This may be the most critical...
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 59 mins ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago