The US Supreme Court may issue its much-anticipated decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare this morning. Regardless of outcome, the ruling will attain instant landmark status, and will make an indelible mark on the 2012 presidential race. Nearly three in four Americans would like to see the High Court invalidate at least the central pillar of the generally unpopular law. As we noted during oral arguments, there is a decent chance that the justices may go even further -- but who really knows? After months of speculation, the public will finally hear the verdict, either in the...
What almost all people will miss is the fact that the USSC over the years has ignored parts of the USC that they can get away with ! For example this truth; The USC only says that the Federal Govt shall regulate, "Naturalization", "Nowhere" does it even mention tthe word "immigration" ! That's a Big Deal but they've gotten away with lying about it for so long that the flouridated-water drinking public, the corrupted legal-system is not informing them of this Fact ! The USC only says that the Federal Govt shall regulate "Naturalization", "Nowhere" does it mention the word "immigration" ! We're actually being set up by the USSC, they're in league with whoever runs the NWO-controlled-US-Govt over-above the Regular-US-Fed-Govt !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago