The US Supreme Court may issue its much-anticipated decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare this morning. Regardless of outcome, the ruling will attain instant landmark status, and will make an indelible mark on the 2012 presidential race. Nearly three in four Americans would like to see the High Court invalidate at least the central pillar of the generally unpopular law. As we noted during oral arguments, there is a decent chance that the justices may go even further -- but who really knows? After months of speculation, the public will finally hear the verdict, either in the...
rumi asked: "Why is US healthcare so expensive ?" Extreme corruption throughout the whole US business, economic, medical, Big-Pharma, FDA, EPA, Big-Insurance-co's involved in the $$-250-trillion-$$ derivatives trading $cheme-$cam ! "The whole system is corrupt" Because the whole system, top-bottom is completely-totally corrupted ! That is different from totally corrupt, Corrupted means that key elements are corrupt not every element. But the net-effect is "totally-corrupt" in-on the key-aspects of the whole system. Rendering the US-healthcare and all US-Govt, US-business related systems, for all practical purposes "totally-Corrupt" !
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago