The US Supreme Court may issue its much-anticipated decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare this morning. Regardless of outcome, the ruling will attain instant landmark status, and will make an indelible mark on the 2012 presidential race. Nearly three in four Americans would like to see the High Court invalidate at least the central pillar of the generally unpopular law. As we noted during oral arguments, there is a decent chance that the justices may go even further -- but who really knows? After months of speculation, the public will finally hear the verdict, either in the...
rumi asked: "Why is US healthcare so expensive ?" Extreme corruption throughout the whole US business, economic, medical, Big-Pharma, FDA, EPA, Big-Insurance-co's involved in the $$-250-trillion-$$ derivatives trading $cheme-$cam ! "The whole system is corrupt" Because the whole system, top-bottom is completely-totally corrupted ! That is different from totally corrupt, Corrupted means that key elements are corrupt not every element. But the net-effect is "totally-corrupt" in-on the key-aspects of the whole system. Rendering the US-healthcare and all US-Govt, US-business related systems, for all practical purposes "totally-Corrupt" !
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago