The US Supreme Court may issue its much-anticipated decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare this morning. Regardless of outcome, the ruling will attain instant landmark status, and will make an indelible mark on the 2012 presidential race. Nearly three in four Americans would like to see the High Court invalidate at least the central pillar of the generally unpopular law. As we noted during oral arguments, there is a decent chance that the justices may go even further -- but who really knows? After months of speculation, the public will finally hear the verdict, either in the...
rumi asked: "Why is US healthcare so expensive ?" Extreme corruption throughout the whole US business, economic, medical, Big-Pharma, FDA, EPA, Big-Insurance-co's involved in the $$-250-trillion-$$ derivatives trading $cheme-$cam ! "The whole system is corrupt" Because the whole system, top-bottom is completely-totally corrupted ! That is different from totally corrupt, Corrupted means that key elements are corrupt not every element. But the net-effect is "totally-corrupt" in-on the key-aspects of the whole system. Rendering the US-healthcare and all US-Govt, US-business related systems, for all practical purposes "totally-Corrupt" !
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago