Spies, lies, Barry, his mom cannonfire.blogspot.de/2008/11/spies-lies-barry-and-his-mom.html P-Geithner, B-H-O's mom, the CIA cannonfire.blogspot.com/2009/02/tim-geithners-dad-barack-obamas-mom-and.htm Ford Country: Building an Elite for Indonesia cia-on-campus.org/internat/indo.html
Guy reviewed the WaPo/ABC poll that -- with a D 9 partisan breakdown (larger than the D 7 of 2008) -- showed the race tied.
I'd like to throw out one more reason besides the lopsided sample that's reason for some cautious optimism. Keep in mind that over the summer, Mitt Romney has basically taken tough punches from the Obama campaign without really fighting back. Soon, he and 527's will begin to spend the money that's been raised, even as Obama's campaign has started spending more than it's taking in, two months in a row.
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 4 hours ago