Treas-Sec Tim Geithner's father Peter-G, Ann-Obama-Soetoro, Barry-O-S, were together in Indonesia, 1967-72. It's likely, considering the natures of Lolo's job, Ann's job, Peter's job. Stanley Ann Dunham Obama met her 2nd husband, Lolo Sotoero, at the E-W-Center on the Univ Hawaii Campus. Ann-D had met her son’s father, Barack Obama Sr, on the same campus years earlier, that time in a Russian language class. She seems to have had a thing for men who work for oil co's, too, since B-O-Sr worked for Shell, Lolo worked for Mobil. Spies, lies, Barry, his mom cannonfire.blogspot.de/2008/11/spies-lies-barry-and-his-mom.html This would've received a great deal of attention in lefty circles if Barack Obama were a wht-Republican. Tim Geithner's
Guy reviewed the WaPo/ABC poll that -- with a D 9 partisan breakdown (larger than the D 7 of 2008) -- showed the race tied.
I'd like to throw out one more reason besides the lopsided sample that's reason for some cautious optimism. Keep in mind that over the summer, Mitt Romney has basically taken tough punches from the Obama campaign without really fighting back. Soon, he and 527's will begin to spend the money that's been raised, even as Obama's campaign has started spending more than it's taking in, two months in a row.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 3 hours ago