Treas-Sec Tim Geithner's father Peter-G, Ann-Obama-Soetoro, Barry-O-S, were together in Indonesia, 1967-72. It's likely, considering the natures of Lolo's job, Ann's job, Peter's job. Stanley Ann Dunham Obama met her 2nd husband, Lolo Sotoero, at the E-W-Center on the Univ Hawaii Campus. Ann-D had met her son’s father, Barack Obama Sr, on the same campus years earlier, that time in a Russian language class. She seems to have had a thing for men who work for oil co's, too, since B-O-Sr worked for Shell, Lolo worked for Mobil. Spies, lies, Barry, his mom cannonfire.blogspot.de/2008/11/spies-lies-barry-and-his-mom.html This would've received a great deal of attention in lefty circles if Barack Obama were a wht-Republican. Tim Geithner's
Guy reviewed the WaPo/ABC poll that -- with a D 9 partisan breakdown (larger than the D 7 of 2008) -- showed the race tied.
I'd like to throw out one more reason besides the lopsided sample that's reason for some cautious optimism. Keep in mind that over the summer, Mitt Romney has basically taken tough punches from the Obama campaign without really fighting back. Soon, he and 527's will begin to spend the money that's been raised, even as Obama's campaign has started spending more than it's taking in, two months in a row.
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago