The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
As seen also by the HHS, EPA and other alphabet agencies, law by agency decree is not a healthy recipe for liberty
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago