Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. pledged Thursday to take concrete steps to address concerns that the Justice Department has overreached in its leak investigations and said officials would seek procedural and possibly legislative changes to protect journalists’ First Amendment rights. Holder’s commitment came at a private meeting with news...
In response to:
Unfortunately, I believe the thugs in the administration are anything but incompetent. They know EXACTLY what they're doing, and they're doing it quite effectively, which means the destruction of what's left of our Constitutional Republic. To any GOP advisor who might be reading this: don't think that you can simply sit back while this administration seemingly fumbles about with egg on their face, and hope that the voters will then automatically vote Republican. You need to go on the offensive, showing what happens when America abandons those values upon which conservatism is based.
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 3 hours ago