Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. pledged Thursday to take concrete steps to address concerns that the Justice Department has overreached in its leak investigations and said officials would seek procedural and possibly legislative changes to protect journalists’ First Amendment rights. Holder’s commitment came at a private meeting with news...
In response to:
"Eric Holder has decided to "loosen" the rules regarding what attending journalists are allowed to report". Gee, Eric, that's awfully white of you. But the First Amendment already guarantees that, regardless of what bureacrats and henchmen promise. And please wipe that sickening condescending look off your face, because you are probably going to jail before the year is over.
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago