In response to:
The EPA has claimed ultimate authority over the regulation of CO2 emissions, and people add to the CO2 by exhaling. So, if the EPA sees a tweet about someone facing a serious medical condition, for ex., they can inform the HHS to, um, "give end of life counseling" [that exact wording is the law!] to that patient, and then procede to reduce/remove coverage of benefits, hastening the death of said human being. And, tada, the EPA has accomplished it's mission of reducing humanity's "carbon footprint" -- kinda like to Nazi's sending Jews etc. to "special camps" as a "health measure"
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago