Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
Dedication to liberty? This is another way of saying," If it feels good do it". Small government you say? Which parts do you eliminate? The military, transportation? Social security? Intelligence? Agriculture? Which other, if not one that benefits you or a family member personally?
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 21 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 23 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 23 hours ago