The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 25 mins ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 3 hours ago