I heard the screen writer of "Lincoln" on the radio over the weekend and he discussed how he made up much of the dialogue and how great he thought Lincoln was. He also talked about how great he thinks Obama is and he will go down in history in the same category as Lincoln because you have to judge him by his intentions rather than the results. Also, he said we started on the road to destruction with the election of Reagan and we have to get over this "psychopatic love of individualism" and think about what is best for society as a whole. As you can see leftist propaganda is working well in the movies such as Lincoln and Les Miserables because people are taking them as factual and unbias.
Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 12 hours ago