The Obama campaign released a new ad today featuring none other than....Big Bird. The ad comes after last week's presidential debate in Denver when Mitt Romney joked to Jim Lehrer about stripping the subsidy PBS receives even though he "likes Big Bird." It should be noted, as Breitbart pointed out, Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, yet still takes a check from the government a.k.a. taxpayers. Big Bird and Sesame Street raked in $50 million per year for PBS.
Sesame Street has already called on Obama to
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago