The poll asked Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP to choose from eight names who could be among the two dozen or so potential running mates that the Romney campaign may be considering as the vice presidential nominee.
According to the survey, Condoleezza Rice is on top of the list. Twenty-six percent questioned said they would like to see Rice, who served as national security adviser...
In response to:
I think Condi is too libertarian on abortion and many in the Republican party won't go for it. She has said repeatedly that she isn't a politician and has no desire to be one. What's interesting to me is how most Americans don't even know who Marco Rubio is. I saw a poll a couple days ago saying that Rubio would make no difference in the way latinos would vote, but if they don't know who the guy is then no wonder!
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago