Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
I heard this, too, but that nagging thing is the lop-sided half of the story. I've volunteer for five years every other Saturday morning in a black church, 9am - 12N, where they offer marriage/ counseling and support groups. 85% of the time, WITHOUT FAIL, the black man has "lived up on the wife", and it has gotten old and the 'sisters' has just gotten tired. Can you imagine a grown man telling you for two, three, or even four years he can't find a part-time job delivering pizzas or even a paper route? They wants to call her a nag? I'm sorry, I just couldn't let this go. Black women put up with felons, drug addicts, bisexuals, abusers, etc. The pastors advise these women to date other races of men who WILL and WANT TO WORK.
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 58 minutes ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago