Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
I heard this, too, but that nagging thing is the lop-sided half of the story. I've volunteer for five years every other Saturday morning in a black church, 9am - 12N, where they offer marriage/ counseling and support groups. 85% of the time, WITHOUT FAIL, the black man has "lived up on the wife", and it has gotten old and the 'sisters' has just gotten tired. Can you imagine a grown man telling you for two, three, or even four years he can't find a part-time job delivering pizzas or even a paper route? They wants to call her a nag? I'm sorry, I just couldn't let this go. Black women put up with felons, drug addicts, bisexuals, abusers, etc. The pastors advise these women to date other races of men who WILL and WANT TO WORK.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago