In response to:
Sorry Happy Jake. If you are referencing Benghazi, while the whole debacle there is an example of gross negligence, Benghazi has not and most likely will not rise to the level of Watergate, because The Obama administration has not obstructed justice, the way the Nixon Administration did. True, people died in Benghazi, which is a horrible tragedy, and the result of incompetence, but incompetence is usually not illegal.
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago