America at the Tipping Point (Part 1)

Deborah269 Wrote: Sep 02, 2014 8:50 AM
True. Good column, but is it to late to turn America around? Have we gone over into the darkness?

Irresponsible Choices

Deborah269 Wrote: Sep 02, 2014 8:43 AM
Great column! Absolute power corrupts absolutely .

America's Fall From the Stars

Deborah269 Wrote: Aug 18, 2014 2:06 PM
War is neither friend nor enemy, it is instead sadly, inevitable. The human race is never far from war, simply because we are never far from our "must have, because I want" roots. We have not progressed very far into the land of "civilization" deep down we are all capable of horrific acts. And while many try to stem these impulses, many more revel in them, the problem is to have balance. Believe that your adversary has put down his weapon, but verify, he may have more than one weapon .Americans don't want war, but we must be prepared for war. We've been caught flat footed too, many times. "Walk softly, and carry a big stick", Theodore Roosevelt. We could use a big stick that wasn't tied to political insider back scratching or war mongers. How about honest to goodness honest public servants? Sorry, I forgot they are on the endangered species list and almost extinct.

15 Things I Hate About Politics

Deborah269 Wrote: Aug 18, 2014 1:34 PM
Very good column. I don't care about race, sex, or party, just give me an American who gives more than a hoot about this country!
Amen! What business has government got to do with a sacrament, anyway? This is just another liberal stunt to cause anger and fear. Well, guess what, God promises joy and peace, and His promises are true!
Wow, it's weird to imagine that the "climate boys" are the real flat earth-ers. It's kind of fitting that the EPA is the biggest flats of all. Long live coal!
I wonder just how long before Israel says, "Enough!". I also wonder how long before the American President, grows a backbone, and stops helping Hamas (monies sent to Gaza), and stands with Israel. Israel deserves better than the "high school tease" for an ally.

Finding Joy Amid World’s Chaos

Deborah269 Wrote: Aug 04, 2014 7:54 AM
Thank you Mr. Barber, I appreciate your bravery. Few people want to stand up and be counted. "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

The Jews Renew Vow of 'Never Again'

Deborah269 Wrote: Aug 01, 2014 8:14 AM
If Israel doesn't have a right to exist and prosper and grow as a people and a nation then who does? They have gone through pograms, persecutions, death camps, and wars not started by them just to survive as a people. Hamas is not a country, it is a political and religious front for terrorists. Gaza has allowed Hamas to start a war in which the people of Gaza are the victims. Not because Israel wants to kill the people in Gaza, but because like the North Vietnamese before them, they hide weapons in schools, hospitals, and homes. If I knew a rocket launcher was firing into my neighborhood and it was based in a school, you bet your boots I'd do my best to shut it down.
Pray for America, while it's still legal.
He's always got to joke and place himself in the center of attention. Laugh, joke, and play golf.