Let’s Go Nuclear!

Deborah163 Wrote: Nov 24, 2013 10:09 AM
I live in Nevada, how can we recall the weasel Reid?
Well redistribution is worse than you know, at least in Nevada. The Medicaid applicants have and are exploding. Those who have never met eligibility requirements in the past are now eligible under the "expanded Medicaid", which is 400% of poverty level. The real kicker is...you can list whatever income you want...even $0 income. And we must take your word for it. We are forbidden to check or even question an applicant's answers. So it now encourages people to lie (more than previously as we could check and question or refer to investigators, that is now forbidden). We are also seeing it is better not to be married if a spouse is employed and the more kids you have the better your benefits will be. And just wait until the illegals are eligible.

The New Welfare State

Deborah163 Wrote: Oct 20, 2013 12:24 PM
Not sure why all these studies use in their stats a single mother with 2 children. To be more accurate, it should be a single mother with 5 children. I have worked for welfare in two states and the real average is determined to be five.

Ten Biggest Lies of the Showdown

Deborah163 Wrote: Oct 18, 2013 7:42 PM
I for one will not be voting in favor of my current "conservative" Senator Dean Heller or Rep. Joe heck. They certainly are not representing me I will vote for anyone who opposes them. If they run unopposed, I will not vote at all. I'm tired of the rinos in office. Why can't Nevada find a "Ted Cruz", a real man with cajones.
Clinton...really? Just what we need an ugly female geriatric leader. Imagine having to look at and listen to her for 4 to possibly 8 years. Perish the thought.

Tea party plans to abandon GOP stars

Deborah163 Wrote: Aug 04, 2013 7:24 PM
I feel the same way, so that now makes two.

An Alternative to Obamacare

Deborah163 Wrote: Jul 11, 2013 8:47 AM
When I lived in the Midwest, the doctors did set up a volunteer system. Once a week in the community center, local doctors would attend to anyone who needed to be seen. Free prescriptions etc. it worked very well. Not sure why that isn't a viable option.
Exactly the very reason to vote everyone currently in office out. Everyone! My senators in Nevada are absolutely worthless!

No Government Food Surveillance

Deborah163 Wrote: Jun 20, 2013 8:40 AM
Then why limit alcohol and cigarettes from food stamp purchases?