Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
GOP the "Stupid Party" Loses in the 2 safest Rep 2012 Senate elections ! Duh, Akin in MO, duh, Murdoch in IN, Duh ! Where's your outrage at such Monumental-Colossal-Reckless-Irresponsible-Moronic-Stupidity, GOPers ? You better wake up now or the USA will become Mexico-Lite ! Advice for today-2014-16: We lost the election to a highly-politically-skilled, but-unworthy-Admin, by our incompetent-political-policies, non-existent-effective-political-strategies-methods-tactics, being out-of-touch-disrespectful-condecending-abusive-rude, concerning womens-political-personal-opinions-viewpoints-issues-concerns ! Wake up, bring back the women voters, the other groups will folloiw, bring in alot of qualified women-Rep-candidates now-2014-16 !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 17 hours ago