Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Did you know that Turbo Tax Timothy Geithner, tax cheat is the son of Peter Geithner, former Ford Foundation head of the Indonesian region’s, Bank-Lending-for-3rd-world-low-income en.wilipedia,com/wiki/microfinance program which formerly employed one Ann Soetoro, Program Director, and Mother of the Obamination ? web.archive.org/web/20100806011701/http://cinie.wordpress.com/2009/02/27/the-obama-geithner-connection Tim Gethner's dad Peter, BH-Obama's mom Ann-D-Obama-Soetoro and the CIA cannonfire.blogspot.ro/2008/11/spies-lies-barry-and-his-mom.html After BHO-Sr left for Kenya, Frank-M-Davis a card carrying Comunist had an affair with Ann Dunham, FMD is BHO's father." obamasrealfather.com/frank-marshall-davis /breaking_news001-7 /press
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago