Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
But, as production ramps up, the price of oil is going to fall. That's great for America's consumers, POTUS, but terrible for oil investors. You have to be very careful ! It's important to understand how this is likely to change Pres-politics in a way you never dreamed was possible. In American history the 2-x we experienced real tyrannical Pres, w/revolutionary, liberal, progressive, socialist policies, correlate directly with oil booms. We know the combo of a popular, Socialist POTUS w/vast new oil riches leads to radical politics. That's what's very likely to happen over the next-4-yrs. Get ready, be prepared, before it's too late ! "We Must Stop the "Fake-Phoney-Fraud Obamination !" pro.stansberryresearch.com/1210THIRDLIA/OPSINB01
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago