Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Saudi Arabia of natural gas. We'll dominate the global market for natural gas. Obama will be able to pick, choose which of our allies get our natural gas, how much they have to pay. Whomever he picks, one thing is certain: Having this much oil, natural gas will make BHO's admin the most powerful America has ever seen. Who knows what he might do ? One thing we're certain he'll do is run for a 3rd term, Whether by changing the USC or more likely by simply running his wife, Michele, in his place. We only know Obama will never give up the amount of power he'll garner in his2nd term. Look at his entire career. Obama has never shied away from taking power or taking credit. Like any good Chicago politician, he knows how to use influence. BHO
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 14 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 17 hours ago