Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Saudi Arabia of natural gas. We'll dominate the global market for natural gas. Obama will be able to pick, choose which of our allies get our natural gas, how much they have to pay. Whomever he picks, one thing is certain: Having this much oil, natural gas will make BHO's admin the most powerful America has ever seen. Who knows what he might do ? One thing we're certain he'll do is run for a 3rd term, Whether by changing the USC or more likely by simply running his wife, Michele, in his place. We only know Obama will never give up the amount of power he'll garner in his2nd term. Look at his entire career. Obama has never shied away from taking power or taking credit. Like any good Chicago politician, he knows how to use influence. BHO
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 16 hours ago