Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Eric Marsh, Exec-VP for Encana a leading N-A energy producer says, “Today, there're more than 12 million natural gas vehicles worldwide but less than 1% of them are in N-A. Yet our continent has the most to gain, economically, environmentally from fueling its vehicles with natural gas.” Replacing 3.5 million heavy-duty vehicles with natural gas would save more than 1.2-mln-brls-oil-pr-day. This is more than the US imported from either Venezuela or Saudi Arabia in 2009. Here's what T-Boone-Pickens has to say. I'm sure you know his name. The legendary oilman, investor has probably been the most outspoken advocate for natural gas over the past decade. He knows what's happening with shale production is real. It's the biggest change in the
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago