Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Eric Marsh, Exec-VP for Encana a leading N-A energy producer says, “Today, there're more than 12 million natural gas vehicles worldwide but less than 1% of them are in N-A. Yet our continent has the most to gain, economically, environmentally from fueling its vehicles with natural gas.” Replacing 3.5 million heavy-duty vehicles with natural gas would save more than 1.2-mln-brls-oil-pr-day. This is more than the US imported from either Venezuela or Saudi Arabia in 2009. Here's what T-Boone-Pickens has to say. I'm sure you know his name. The legendary oilman, investor has probably been the most outspoken advocate for natural gas over the past decade. He knows what's happening with shale production is real. It's the biggest change in the
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago