Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Eric Marsh, Exec-VP for Encana a leading N-A energy producer says, “Today, there're more than 12 million natural gas vehicles worldwide but less than 1% of them are in N-A. Yet our continent has the most to gain, economically, environmentally from fueling its vehicles with natural gas.” Replacing 3.5 million heavy-duty vehicles with natural gas would save more than 1.2-mln-brls-oil-pr-day. This is more than the US imported from either Venezuela or Saudi Arabia in 2009. Here's what T-Boone-Pickens has to say. I'm sure you know his name. The legendary oilman, investor has probably been the most outspoken advocate for natural gas over the past decade. He knows what's happening with shale production is real. It's the biggest change in the
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago